Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging in problems

I really hope some one can help me.

I started using this site a few months ago and I love the message boards and am really happy with the opportunity to meet others with MS.

However, every time when I log in and after a little while I move on to do something different, the site logs me of as I have been inactive for a few hours or so. When I then want to login again my password isn't recognized and the only thing I can do is request a new password. I have gone through this now 7 times, basically every time I want to reply or start a new thread. It's pretty annoying and it keeps me from coming back because of the hassle. Is there any one who can tell me what I am doing wrong.

I already emailed the Technical Support a few weeks ago but I haven't gotten a response yet.

Thanks and have a great day

Sorry you are having problems Anneke - I will pass this along and see if Tech support can help you..
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I have been having this issue since I joined this site. I have to email request a new password every time. It is very aggravating and the number one reason I don't hardly ever post here anymore.

Comment

For those of you with password issues - when you update your password, please remember to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen and save it.

The system does not save this info automatically when you do any updates. Have to click that magic button!

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X