Needing to throw up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing to throw up

I am wondering if anybody else experiences feelings like your gonna throw up. Like you get that watery mouth but it's most of the time. I also have really bad dizziness and wondering if being dizzy could lead to the nausea. Thank you

Yes, I can relate to this I have been having nausea off and on for 3-4 years now. There is times that I do vomit and other times I just feel like I am.

What helped for me is promethezine my Dr. prescribed it to me awhile ago and it is amazing. I now will only vomit about 9 out of 10 times and it takes the nausea away in about 20 min.

I don't have dizziness with mine but I do know that dizziness can contribute to nausea. That would be awful...... Being nauseated is bad enough but to add dizziness on top of it would be horrible. I feel for you.

Best of luck
    Tira

Comment

I had this a lot when I was on Rebif, like all of the time! My doctor prescribed compazine and it helped a lot. What helped the most though was to get off of the interferons. My dizziness still sometimes makes me nauseous, but nothing like before. I am on Tysabri now and I have none of what I did on the interferons.

I hope you can get something for your nausea. Compazine is a strong medication, works quickly, but makes you sleepy.

Good luck!
      Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X