Needing to throw up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing to throw up

I am wondering if anybody else experiences feelings like your gonna throw up. Like you get that watery mouth but it's most of the time. I also have really bad dizziness and wondering if being dizzy could lead to the nausea. Thank you

Yep, I sure gotit; especially with the dizzy/balance issues!

Keep a bucket by the bed when I am too stiff and slow to get to the pearl throne! fed

Comment

Yes, Katiebug - dizziness can cause nausea and vomiting. Vertigo (and vomiting) was one of my first sx years ago and it was pretty awful

If it continues to the point of vomiting, you may want to call your Dr. and keep yourself hydrated.

Hope you feel better soon.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

No watery mouth, but yes, definitely vision related. I take OTC motion sickness tabs (Gravol) but they make me so sleepy. The only other option is to lay still, with eyes closed.

Nobody likes tossing their cookies, but if it's inevitable (like with a flu or eating bad food) I gotta get it "over with" to feel better. I sure don't mean to sound like a pro.

This logic doesn't work with MS related nausea, and I love, love, LOVE food!! Did I mention I love food?

Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I've had bouts with the nausea/ vomiting ... my neuro finally prescribed Zofran. Sometimes it helps, other times no such luck. Have to take it at the first inkling of nausea if it's even going to help. Not fun.
          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

My neuro finally prescribed compazine after the Zofran didn't work. It finally helped. I hope you all will be not afraid to ask your docs for more if what you are on is not working.

Take care
            Lisa
            Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
            SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
            Tysabri

Comment

Working...
            X