Campath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campath

Genzyme is flying me out to Washington DC next week to testify to the FDA committee for Campath.

I'm doing this for myself and any other people that are struggling with MS.

Please pray for my safe trip.

Thank you everyone.

-Harold

I am praying for your safe trip. Good luck

Comment

Spacedive

Did you testify? How did it go?

Comment

FDA Lemtrada

The meeting went very well. Looks like the advisory board is saying use Lemtrada as a second line defense because of the risks. It is a powerful drug that works for me and some others.

At the end of the day, taking into account my story and some other people with MS, the advisory board voted 14-0 in favor of Lemtrada

I thought I was going to die on the airplane because a small plane flew by really close at about 20,000 feet. The last time I was on a plane I had a parachute.

I'm extremely happy about what I did to help myself and give other people options with their journey with MS.

Comment

I am extremely happy for what you have done as well. I hope Campath offers others the success you have enjoyed. You are brave to take on this controversial therapy...
          Katie
          "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
          "My MS is a Journey for One."
          Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

One of the most effective testimonies I have ever heard

Harold --

I was sitting right in front of the mic when you testified and I thought it was one of the most effective, poignant, and moving testimonies that I have ever heard. I hope that the FDA listens to you.

Do you have any updates? Have you heard anything new about the process? I have not heard anything of substance since that meeting. I would be grateful to hear about it if you are getting any updates from Genzyme.

Thanks.

-- Chris

Comment

Lemtrada Campath

Chris,

I believe FDA post is coming very soon. Thanks for coming up to me after the FDA meeting and shaking my hand. Lemtrada, Campath needs to stay on this planet as an option for MS. Thank you.

-spacedive

Comment

Working...
              X