Walking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking

Why do I work/walk better when I take Diazepam?
    The Dr thinks I just want it.
    I tried to rush fell and broke my foot.

Originally posted by Lostinseattle2 View Post
    Why do I work/walk better when I take Diazepam?
    I don't know. Why do you think you work and walk better on Diazepam (Valium)?

Hello Lostinseattle2 and welcome to MSWorld.

Valium is in a category of drugs called Benzodiazepines. There are many uses for this medication, the down side is addiction.

Benzodiazepines are known for being addictive. Not all who use Benzodiazepines become addicted but there is a high risk.

Benzodiazepines are considered a muscle relaxer. It's also a medication used to treat anxiety/panic attacks, seizures and more.

I tried to rush fell and broke my foot.
    If walking is an issue then being in a hurry can cause you to have an accident.

You may need to intentionally slow yourself down. Pay attention to your feet placement and anything that might be tripped on or over.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Walking

I do walk better when I take it. I notice it other people notice my Dr notices it.
      I'm not afraid of becoming addicted as I can't get rid of this dang MS so why worry.
      I just think it is odd that this med makes such a big difference in me.
      Thank you for your response,
      Susan
      A smart person will always catch on, a wise person knows when to let go.

Comment

Sloooow

I forgot to tell you this broken foot has slowed me way down.
        Again thanks,
        Susan

Comment

Originally posted by LostInSeattle View Post
          I forgot to tell you this broken foot has slowed me way down.
          Yes, I understand

I broke my ankle quite a few years ago and remember how very slow I was.

I just think it is odd that this med makes such a big difference in me.
          Valium can help ease spasticity. If your walking difficulties stem from that it would make sense you would move better.
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Dang

Well after months of healing I then broke my leg. Had a bone test it was great. Slowing down...I was getting in bed. I just need to be more careful. Praying all is well this summer.
            Not sure why but when I go out or someone comes to visit Diazapan helps a ton!
            Thanks everyone.

I broke my ankle quite a few years ago and remember how very slow I was.

Valium can help ease spasticity. If your walking difficulties stem from that it wo
            uld make sense you would move better.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
            X