Ignore threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore threads

Has there been any discussion of utilizing the "ignore thread" add on in vBulletin?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127487

Hi misslux! There is an ignore list already set for each member. Go to and click on your User CP. You will see a list like edit avatar, edit signature, edit your details, edit options,etc. You will click on edit options. From there you will see edit ignore list. Click on this and you can place a member's name to ignore.

You can change this anytime. Hope this helps and let me know if this works for you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks!

I was thinking more of being able to ignore threads though and not just a user, but this does help.

Comment

Can the board owners revisit this VB plugin?

I would like to be able to block threads entirely and not just users.

Comment

Hi misslux - Sorry, I can't answer your question here but please email technicalsupport@msworld.org. They should be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by misslux View Post
            Can the board owners revisit this VB plugin?

I would like to be able to block threads entirely and not just users.
            Agreed! That would be lovely. The people here are wonderful, but some topics are hard to think about sometimes, and being able to ignore them would be wonderful.

Misslux, let us know what response you get!

Comment

I have also emailed tech support and hopefully, we will hear back. I will relay any info I get.

Comment

Thanks Seasha!

Alicious, yes! Some threads are difficult and some are just not applicable for some. E.g., the DMT threads are pretty popular but don't apply to me.

Comment

Any updates from tech?

Comment

I have installed Java and I was told Java was not installed when I sign into MSWORLD.

I have tried at least 5x now to install Java, does has anyone heard of this?

Tasha

Comment

Working...
                    X