Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weakness in legs

Hello all,
    I am really getting discouraged. I was just out in the yard doing some bush trimming and my legs got very weak. Had to sit for a few minutes, so I could muster strength to get back in house. My SO came to my aid and helped me, although my right leg was just dragging along. Took me 5 minutes to get to door, then I slammed my hand in the door due to balance! Oh what a lovely disease this is! Just thought I would vent to people that will understand. I was a very active person up until about three years ago. Kinda bummed out right now. Just having a pity party! Thanks for listening

Hi Webkitty,

I recently vented about a similiar issue. Glad we have a place of understanding to vent. Best wishes.

Comment

Vent away! This disease just sucks!

Comment

I'm sorry Webkitty! My legs have betrayed me too many times. I'm glad the heat has cooled off and you were able to spend some time outside. Hopefully, your legs will behave better so you can enjoy more of this moderate weather.

I wish you well ...

Comment

Many thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone who replied to my concern. It really is nice to have people who understand this madness we call MS. Guess we will keep moving the best we can! Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X