No announcement yet.

What strategies to you use for fatigue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misslux, I see that you've been eating vegan since 2001. Do you think that not eating meat has helped in any way?

I've been on a lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet since the mid-1980s and like to think that I've been healthier without eating meat.

It's at least cheaper and easier--and cleaner--not to eat meat.

The energy savings alone may be worth it. No more major scrubbing and degreasing jobs in the kitchen. Pots and pans are usually much easier to wash. Surfaces don't get a greasy film on them.

One way to reduce fatigue, maybe.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think it has kept me pretty healthy! Aside from MS I really don't have any other issues and very rarely get sick. My last cold was over three years ago, probably close to four years now.

Comment

METHYLPHENIDATE 20mg .

Comment

I'm just curious if anyone has tried acupuncture for fatigue? I am going to my second session today. I just started Tecfidera on Friday, and the entire week prior to starting I was really exhausted. I think the mental buildup to starting took a toll. I haven't had any side effects (knock on wood) but I'm still really tired. I'm hoping acupuncture may help.

Has anyone else had success treating MS symptoms with this method?

Comment

Working...
          X