Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between fasciculation/myotonia/fibrillations etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what my upper back, neck and face did. Painfully stiff like a tree trunk. I thought the machine broke but now I'm thinking it was the electrical signal sending, or causing, incorrect signals to/from the brain. In reaction, the muscles tensed. Similar to the body's reaction to being electrocuted but with far less voltage. Idk. I've written it down to talk with the neurologist about.
    ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

Comment

If you find out anything, could you please post here? .

Had to stop taking the gabapentin unfortunately ... had some bad side effects to it. It worked well for this ... getting difficult to sleep again.

Comment

The neurologist gave a rather nondescript answer in saying only that if/when a muscle or muscle group has become overly sensitive, a TENS unit could cause an exaggerated response. I was hoping for a more complete answer but he seems to talk a mile a minute without really saying much
        ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

Comment

Working...
        X