Questions for Urologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions for Urologist

Great idea. I guess I'll be the one to start. I don't know though where this will be filed. I have been dealing with incontinence for many years. I'm tired and want desperately to do something. Dr says I don't empty so that rules out most if not all of the more well-known treatments. (I feel my bladder is spastic.) I just don't want to wear depends anymore. (dream about regular underwear.) I want to get a good nights sleep (without rising to the bathroom 2-3 times per night). What does this Botox treatment do for you?

Going to Urologist tomorrow. Help me with some good questions for her.
    [I]Tellnhelen
    Progressive Relapsing MS

I've been DX for 13yrs. after about 4 my bladder issues were so bad I saw the urologist my neuro recommened.
    After several tests,simple no pain, he dx. me w/ a Neurogenic bladder,very common in MS. He recommenedI learn to self cath.I've been doing to for almost 10yrs. now,after the start-up training,it is a breeze,I go everywhere & can cath anywhere. No more leaks or Depends.
    My Uro,did ask me about Botox,but I could NOT see a shot there that did not last & had to be redone.In the end he agreed & It's worked out fine.
    Keep us posted,God Bless Nona.

Comment

Watch the videos I posted in this thread. It explains so much as far as issues and treatments, etc.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129023

Comment

Working...
      X