Welcome to our new forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our new forum!

By popular demand, we how have this new forum to specifically ask questions and discuss the more common symptoms of MS. Comments are welcomed!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Questions for Urologist

Great idea. I guess I'll be the one to start. I don't know though where this will be filed. I have been dealing with incontinence for many years. I'm tired and want desperately to do something. Dr says I don't empty so that rules out most if not all of the more well-known treatments. (I feel my bladder is spastic.) I just don't want to wear depends anymore. (dream about regular underwear.) I want to get a good nights sleep (without rising to the bathroom 2-3 times per night). What does this Botox treatment do for you?

Going to Urologist tomorrow. Help me with some good questions for her.
    [I]Tellnhelen
    Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

Hi tellenhelen - your post can be addressed and answered better if put in our Secretive Symptom Forum under Urinary Incontinence http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112

This new forum is for other sx like vision problems, fatigue, spasticity, mental health, etc.

I will copy your post here and place it there!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

This is such a great idea for a forum, and looks to be well organized. Kudos to whoever thought this up and put it together.
        It's not fatigue. It's a Superwoman hangover.

Comment

Just noticed

Hi! I just noticed this new area and I think it's a great idea!

Comment

Working...
          X