Optic Neuritis-how long did yours last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roamerwithroots View Post
    My sinuses are aching and it doesn't seem to be related to eye movement. Is this normal? Ugh.
    No, that's not normal. It sounds like a trip to see your primary doctor is in order to see what's going on with your sinuses. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

2 years and counting for me. Never had pain associated with it though - guess that's a benefit. Still have almost full color loss, its like looking through a cloud.

White objects are sparkly glittery kinda. Hard to describe

Comment

My blurred vision lasted for two weeks. I thought I was going blind. This was last year when I didn't know that I had MS. I did nothing I just tried to stay out of the heat the heat and sun did bother my eye and made my eyesight worse.

Comment

Optic Neuritis and still counting!

Hey knarf180! I am just now reading through this post. I am so sorry for the optic neuritis. I am curious though, how are you today? My optic neuritis started June 2008, and yea, that was eight years ago, and I am still counting. It is getting some better, but boy, how slow can slow get? :-) I've been on Tysabri, Rituxan, and Tecfidera since this happened, and in a few days, I will restart Tecfidera. I hope your vision has returned to normal. GOD bless.

Originally posted by knarf180 View Post
          2 years and counting for me. Never had pain associated with it though - guess that's a benefit. Still have almost full-color loss, its like looking through a cloud.

White objects are sparkly glittery kinda. Hard to describe
          Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Working...
          X