What to watch on YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to watch on YouTube?

I know this is a Book Nook, but I have a question about YouTube.

I don't utlitize YouTube much, but I suspect some of you are YouTube gurus. I've heard that there are good TV series (maybe even original ones?) on there that aren't available on regular TV. We use Netflix a lot for watching TV series because we choose not to pay for cable TV, so we watch previous seasons on Netflix instead.

~ Faith
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Go to You Tube and Search their search box for what you are looking for.

I use to use Pirate Bay to watch movies...I stopped for almost a year and can't get it to work anymore.

hulu has some things for free

abc and most networks have sites to watch things from, as well.

No expert here, just muddling thru this machine. fed

Comment

Yup. I know how to search on YouTube, Hulu, on the networks, etc. What I'm looking for are suggestions of good things to watch. For example, I know that Netflix puts out some of its own original series and I heard that might be the new thing on YouTube too. Anybody know?

~ Faith
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I was hooked on the '50's Alfred Hitchcock series they (Netflix) were running this summer, at least here in Canada its not on the menu anymore.

Right now we're a little hooked on the series Mad Men.

I haven't watched any of their original productions, but I'm interested in giving Arrested Development a whirl. Their productions are getting good press.
        “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
        ~ Mark Twain . . .Or a typo on the Internet. Srsly.

Comment

Working...
        X