Tremors in neck
    Pain in lower neck and spine
    Pains all over
    Eye strain
    Eye pain
    Feels like a tight band around chest
    Rib pain ( on right side)

Hi Lucy

any of those sxs are possible MS sxs and lots of other things too....panic attacks, hyper ventilation, hormones going wild, etc.
    Take a deep slow breath and try not to assume something big...It's hard enough to make it through those teenage years Talk to your doctor and try to relax and enjoy your life.
    Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

MS Symptoms

Hello,
      I have MS and I am 25 and I have some of those feeling but I am not a neurologist so can really tell you exactly. I have the pain in the eyes but they told me it was optic neuritis and I couldn't see out of my right eye for a couple of months. my neck I get stiff and cant move very much some times but it goes away. I have the burning sensations and the dry skin fell but no dry skin. I have headaches though and even with pain medication doesn't work for the pain. But good luck with your symptoms and check yourself out okay be safe!

Lisa

Comment

Lucy did your mom bring you to your doctor for a check up and blood tests? When I was 16 I urinated a lot and had problems w/ my left eye. I had a CT scan was told no tumor. I was told I was pregnant, but I was not.

Good luck and I hope your doc helps you to figure this out

Comment

I hope it's not MS. And I hope you can enjoy your youth and never know what MS feels like.

Comment

Working...
          X