Bizarre intimacy thing-am I alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre intimacy thing-am I alone?

So after my flare when I had to decide my dignity didn't live in my bowels and I lost a bunch of weight and I couldn't shower and I realized I was losing my mind and couldn't walk I decided to redeem some of normal with intimacy. When I was about to "get there" my left leg sparked up, not painful but very intense-and no O. I was so terrified that MS ruined this for me too but eventually it came back-but I still experience the Grand Finale in both my left leg and whatever you're allowed to call the other place on a G rated site. This detracts from the experience but I guess I'll be grateful I got 1/2 my normal back!

I HOPE UR NOT ALONE...

SEEMS THAT NOWADAYS ALL MY INTIMACY IS JUST IN MY DAY OR NIGHT DREAMS...

CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE THAT YOU CAN STILL ACHIEVE YOUR BIG O....

MANY OF US ONLY HAVE OUR MEMORIES OF DAYS GONE BY...
    MS'ers may not all walk-- but, we can still roll along-so lets rock-n-roll as a power mobility group I do have an extra scooter & Powerchair The cat or my caregiver won't ride with me so maybe you could?

Comment

Hi dyin_myelin,

It sounds like Spasticity and, yes, it can be triggered during sex. If you have a muscle relaxer try taking one before sex
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
      X