survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

survey

Some lady from Aubagio services called and wanted me to complete a survey, how happy I am with all the help and support.

She had to read it WORD FOR WORD. Even if I knew the answer to the question she was asking, I had to sit there and listen. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS.

I feel more than a tad guilty because I finally just had to tell her STOP and finally had to hang up.

Anyone else had to sit through this LUDICROUS survey?

karen
    You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

No - I started in Jan 2013 and have not received a survey call.

I get my occasional call from the One-to-One nurse to ask how I'm doing and if any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by zilphia01 View Post
      She had to read it WORD FOR WORD. Even if I knew the answer to the question she was asking, I had to sit there and listen.
      Just so you know, the integrity of a survey's results is compromised if every participant doesn't hear exactly the same questions asked in exactly the same way. The survey taker should have told you in advance how long it would take. Since you didn't have time you did the right thing by stopping.

Comment

I was also asked to do it in Australia.

I refused, as I've just had a major relapse 6 months in (still in it) and I said I didn't have anything good to say.

Not blaming the drug, but it just didn't work for me.

Back to the drawing board.
        Diagnosed 11/2007, Copaxone 8/2008 - 2/2013, Aubagio 3/2013 - 11/2013

Comment

Working...
        X