Waiting on the call to get started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on the call to get started

Can anyone tell me how long it took to get their meds in hand? My dr office emailed me today and asked if I had received my meds or calls from AubagiO yet?

The paperwork was faxed to AubagiO on 062613 and when I called to ask status the call center doesn't show ever receiving the paperwork from neuro office.

I had the neuro office relax today and when I called a few hours ago to see if it had been received, they said yes and that a nurse would be calling me in a few days.

Don't want to be a pain but not feeling " warm and cozy" so far on how this is going.... Anyone else have issues like this?

Guess since this is my 2nd drug to be tested for, I m being a little anxious to get things going!

I hope the drug companies are aware and know many it Ed we wait years for our dx, and once we know we feel a little anxious to get something started!

My experience was actually pretty smooth. Once I had all of the necessary blood tests, the doctor reviewed everything and the insurance cleared it was only a day or two before I got my meds. I suppose it all depends on the insurance if your doctor has already done all of the background work etc.
    I have had really good luck so far...no side affects or anything. I wish you the same luck...

Comment

Med dose #3 done

Meds arrived, on my birthday this week, guess it will be easy for me to remember the starting date.... Or maybe not since I often forget dates, names, etc...

But, dose #3 is done and can't really tell if there are any side effects. Don't seem to be anything new or strange except a little bout of breaking out, hives like..

Looking forward to seeing if this slows down progression, and hoping so!

The 1to1 staff have been great so far, so all seems good for now....

Comment

Mine took quite a while but most of it was problems with the pharmacy and insurance. After it was all straightened out I have received the medicine via UPS on time every month. And NO side effects from the drug!

Comment

Working...
        X