SHOUD I TRY AGAIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOUD I TRY AGAIN?

I am a female, 57, and have been alone for almost 6 years again. My last boyfriend said I just wasn't horny enough for him. He was 62 and on viagara just to get it up and didn't want to waste his money and viagara. When I learned that he was doing a 24 year old before me I was disgusted, so losing that relationship was not really a loss. However it did affect my self-esteem.

I am tired of being alone, and would like to find somebody. Will a guy understand that with a numb groin it might be a bit difficult to really get into the sex like when i was 30 and healthy. I miss the affection, the company and companionship.

Should I just give up and live a lonely life now? Is my life over now? I am afraid to look because I really don't want any more rejection.

Your life is not over! You have so many things to offer than just sex. My vote is yes! Keep going and keep yourself out there. There is someone looking for someone just like you!
    Karen

Comment

Not over by any means

Ma'am,

I'm 33yrs old, and have been diagnosed with MS, and my wife has had surgery after surgery around her hmmhmm. She doesn't have the feeling of sexual nature whatsoever, and it often aggravates me, but the love I have for her is far more powerful. I understand what she has went through, and she understands what I'm going through. If the love is there, you will not have any problems finding that one special person meant for you. Oh, and not to mention, I'm the horny one, but if its there its there.

Comment

Company and Companionship.

You do have more to offer. The sensetivity of your post is a turn on. Sometimes we get too wrapped up in the act and forget the passion that comes from the heartand soul. . I think we all enjoy the touches, caressing, and the kisses all over, especially when the acrobatics becomes a little more difficult.

Comment

Working...
        X