Starting Aubagio and a bit scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Aubagio and a bit scared

I am starting Aubagio and I cut the 14mg in half to start slow. I am praying I will not have too many side effects and that it will help my MS.

Hi,
    I have been on Aubagio for a little over a month and no side affects. (had a little diarrhea for one day). Otherwise good.

Comment

I've been on Aubagio for 2 months and I haven't had any side effects to speak of. Started w/7mg and am now on 14mg. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for the encouragement.

Comment

No problems

I have been on Aubagio for seven months with no issues. I had a horrible time with Avonex side effects, but so far none from Aubagio, from what I can tell.

I had hoped that I could keep my hair, and I did! Whew.

I honestly feel no different on Aubagio. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, since MS has brought me pretty low, but at least Aubagio has not made me feel worse, like Avonex did.

Best of luck, and I hope the Aubagio helps you!

Comment

So far so good.

I have taken 10 pills and so far have not had many symptoms. I hope it helps and I do not have any problem when I get the blood test at the end of the month. I am also praying I do not lose my hair. I do have a lot of hair to start with. All the best to all of you.

Comment

I am on Aubagio also and have no side effects. I have been taking it for almost 5 months. I am usually very sensitive to medication and was scared too but it is working out just fine.

Comment

I took it for 4 months before my doctor stopped it due to peripheral neuropathy. Doing the 11 day flush now. While I was on it the symptoms were doable (hair loss, diarrhea). The benefit was less fatigue.

I was scared to take it too. I stared at the drug for 1-2 weeks before I had the courage to take it. Even though I had to stop the drug, I would try it again at this point. It needs to be respected during the first 6 months: do your monthly lab tests, stay in close contact with your physician, be seen if you develop skin problems. Call their 1 to 1 support program to talk you through any problems.

Deep breath. . .my best wishes. . .

Comment

I've been on Aubagio for almost 2 months. I am now having severe stomach pain and I think kidney pain on left side. I feel nauseous. I'm still having flare ups. Numb all over tingly brain...Don't think this is for me!

Comment

Working...
                  X