Alzheimers meets MSer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alzheimers meets MSer

Hi all . I just thought everybody could use a chuckel. When I'm out and about I'm always getting "whats wrong with you" or "you look to be all crippled up"or "why are you limping?"or some other coment that just about does me in. I'm sure you all can relate.

Any way yesterday, I'm out in the yard, havin a smoke, which I know is bad, and I see Stanley coming for me. He's 90 and in a lot better shape than I'm in, except for his mind. Hearing all the same stories over and over again, I tried to get away. He easily catches up to me and with a very concerned look on his face he almost shouts"what happened to you"

Before I could answer, my blood starting to boil, he shouts..."were you kicked by a horse? I stoped and looked at him and thought for a minite and I just said ... "yeah Stan I got kicked by a horse, he got me real good, messed me up bad, sorry gotta go see ya.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

So funny! I had an aunt that would have met his match! I too avoided her like the plague.. now hopefully he will remember this horse story!!

I'm moving your thread to the Good Life section in the Wellness room. You'll find lots of other laughs there too.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X