QUESADILLA QUICHE
    8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
    4 ounce can chopped green chiles
    1 medium Roma tomato, seeded and diced, about 4 ounces
    5 green onions, chopped
    6 eggs
    1/2 cup heavy cream
    1/2 teaspoon salt

Put the cheese, chiles, tomatoes and green onions in a greased 9 1/2-10" pie plate. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and salt. Pour into the pie plate and mix everything just to combine. Bake at 350º 35 minutes or until the center is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Makes 6-8 servings
    Can be frozen!!!

Next time I make this I'm going to add a ton more veges like black olive, mushrooms, etc.
    Karen

yum, yum sounds delicious!!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

It does sound delicious! I add spinach and mushrooms to everything.

Any idea if milk would work in place of the cream? I would imagine it might not be as rich and moist but probably ok, right?
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Yes, milk is fine too., skim ,etc. If watching calories. That's one thing I like about recipes like this. Just throw in whatever you have on hand.

I went with the more traditional taco-ish flavors. Even added a little cumin, onions and garlic. Yummy
        Karen

Comment

Working...
        X