No announcement yet.

Anyone still Active Duty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you AF PA. I appreciate it. Looks like your email was removed by the moderator. I will check back later today but maybe we can find out how to private message. I looked in the FAQ yesterday but it didn't help.

Originally posted by AF PA View Post
    You are welcome to email me at
    I am more than willing to help in any way possible. I have been able to remain on AD since my initial diagnosis in 2009 and am grateful for the opportunity.
    I do not know how to IM on this site, however am willing to disclose my email for your benefit...I have to trust this is a military site and my email will not be jeopardized.
    Service before self
    Excellence in all we do
    Integrity First

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMi123 View Post
      KatieAgain and AF PA, I am new to this site and have AF connection. Saw your posts and would sincerely appreciate if I could ask you a question or two privately. Have not been able to find private message or email option yet on site but will keep looking.

Desperately trying to get a better understanding of MRB process to understand options and can explain situation privately.

Thank you.
      Katie
      "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
      "My MS is a Journey for One."
      Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
        Hi KatieAgain, I sent you another email to what I used in January. Do you still use that email address?

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMi123 View Post
          Hi KatieAgain, I sent you another email to what I used in January. Do you still use that email address?
          Yes...I got your email. I will respond in a day or two.
          Katie
          "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
          "My MS is a Journey for One."
          Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hi all,

I was just curious if anyone still looking at these forums is active duty and either going through the RILO/MEB process, or has recently gone through it and was found clear to stay in and serve. I see alot of old forum posts, but wondering if anyone has updated information.

Thanks,

JT

Comment

Working...
            X