Still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting

I'm still waiting for Accredo to get my stuff together for my Tecfidera. I won't go on and on about my problems with Accredo. Next time I have a new prescription, I will definitely request to use a different specialty pharmacy.

The new promise is that they should be contacting me by Monday for delivery next week.

waiting with you sister

Cat, don't know if you've ready any of my post but I am about to pull my hair out and snatch a few other people ball headed. My big issue is that Biogen/ Tec sent my script to Caremark when it should have hone to Accredo. I have used Accredo in the past while on Rebif and this past year when I was on Copaxson. Never had a problem!

They were always prompt with scheduling and delivery ans pleasent. I did lose my cool ealier this week when I was a bit snippy about how long does it take to read a fax, and was told the Accedo rep said they get 1000's of scripts a day. I just hate when people say stuff like that. Customer class 101..don't make excuses off the cuff and don't argue with the customer!!

I really got donw right angery with the Biogen rep today when she said that they have been bombarded and that they did not send my scritp to the wrong place..I was reaching out for help and got no where. My mama always told me that sugar goes futher than vinager....I guess I flunked Southern Belle 101 today for sure! ..I am off my soapbox, sorry!

I hope you hear something Monday. Maybe we both will. I will try to play nice

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
    Sunshine
    RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Thanks for your response Sunshine. I've had similar problems. My prescription was also sent to the wrong pharmacy and then forwarded to Accredo. They said that they did not get it. They also couldn't seem to find my copay assistance or my prior authorizations. I finally called Medco and had them call Accredo. I was able to get right through and get some answers. Unfortunately, I did have problems with Accredo with my Copaxone. I was done playing nice today after being on hold X 2 for 20 minutes each and then hung up on.

Hopefully, you will get answers too.

Comment

Working...
      X