Headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headache

I'm 5 doses in and the night doses (3&5) seem to be kicking my butt with a major headache...knocking on the door of a migraine. It doesn't seem to effect me on morning doses so really don't think it's the Tec but wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced something similar? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks
    Penny

after a meal

I read about headaches with bg-12. I have been taking it after breakfast and after dinner and no meds after 7pm. Since it is slow release maybe try after a meal.

Flushing/redness in face & arms seems universal and some people on here have experienced diarrhea.

I was also coming off of Rebif so it may have been withdrawal symptoms, 1 headache when starting Tecfidera and I'm so white the redness was nice actually.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

I have experienced headaches with my morning dose.
      I'm getting flushing with my evening dose and last night my arms were itching really bad. Also my throat seems to feel as though I have a bad sore throat.

I took my morning dose at 8:15, so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Penny-
        I'm six days in on starter does, take it at eight am after breakfast and eight at night. I'm confused by your comment about taking one at 3&5? I start the 240 2x/ daily this Saturday, knock wood still no side effects. Good luck

Comment

Sorry for confusion

Originally posted by Mkc3031 View Post
          Penny-
          I'm six days in on starter does, take it at eight am after breakfast and eight at night. I'm confused by your comment about taking one at 3&5? I start the 240 2x/ daily this Saturday, knock wood still no side effects. Good luck
          the 3 & 5 were referring to the specific doses. A little better so far tonight but it's only been 1/2 hour since dose. But feeling better over all.

Comment

Glad to hear you are feeling better

Comment

Working...
            X