One hour exactly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One hour exactly

Took first dose this morning and so far so good. Was a little nervous, but I did it. Don't want to jinx myself but hopefully it continues to be as smooth as the first dose.

Will update as I go. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrat Lilstep!! Hope all goes well for ! Hope I will be starting soon. Keep us posted
    Sunshine
    RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Well last nights dose was a little more eventful. Around 1:30 am I started to itch really bad on my arms. I got up around 3:00 to go to bathroom and noticed flushing on arms, neck, chest and back. It looked like I had a really bad sunburn. Also my throat burned and still does this am. Flushing gone around 6:00 am.

Took 3rd dose at 8:15 this am, so we'll see how that goes. So far no real stomach issues. Slight nausea and little bouts of stomach pains.

Hope all is going well for everyone else who started.

Comment

1 more day on 120mg

Yup,
        Everyone agrees on the flushing and redness. I got the reflux once but decided to take dose after a meal and no later then 7pm at night.

Been doing like a 7am and 7pm interval. Seems to be working, no diarrhea, no more reflux.

I'm feeling much better, just being off Rebif feels better, no more stiffness, depression and flu-like symptoms.

I'm gonna be rocking the 240mg heading into the weekend and cinco de mayo!
        I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

durgastiger - how long were you off rebif before you started the tecfidera?
          MS dx's 2000
          Tysabrian

¤ fate is not just who's cooking smells good, but which way the wind blows ¤

Comment

@allHailye

Hi,
            My neurologist put me on a 30 day wash out. I felt so much better being off of Rebif, Most stiffness, night sweats and depression went away. Feeling great moving into final day on 120mg then 240mg for 3 weeks.

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
            X