Is there only 1 type of starter pack with:

week one = 120 mg 14 qty
    balance = 240 mg 46 qty

or is there other packaging mg and qty?

Thanks for your help.

I got a staterpack with different quantities:

14 pills: 120mg
    14 pills: 240mg

So my pack is for the first two weeks only.

Comment

Question msesq?

Were you on Tysabri before Tec?
      Are you JC+?

I am assuming your neuro wants to monitor you after this trial period. Did you get blood work done before you started?
      I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by durgastiger View Post
        Were you on Tysabri before Tec?
        Are you JC+?

I am assuming your neuro wants to monitor you after this trial period. Did you get blood work done before you started?

Yes I was on Tysabri. I'm also JCV+ My neuro says that I don't have to see her until I've been on the med for a month. The pack of meds that I got was sent to me by Biogen because they messed up my insurance after I had already been under the impression that I was getting my meds three weeks ago. Long story.

I got my bloodwork done a few days before my neuro prescribed Tecfidera.

Comment

All the best MSesq!

Yeah. Good idea to keep an eye on things going from tysabri and jc+ to tecfidera.

I built a rebif anti-body so I was on no medicine for probably a year, I'm JC+ also so Tecfidera came along at the perfect time. I'm going strong into day 4 on Tecfidera. Feeling pretty amp'd. I'm also on Ampyra and Tizanidine.

Check out my cool little Compliments of TEcfidera

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
          I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

I'm on day five of the starter pack. Mine is 120/2x daily for days one thru seven, then up to 240/2x daily for days eight thru thirty. So a full month.

Comment

I'm on day five of the starter pack. Mine is 120/2x daily for days one thru seven, then up to 240/2x daily for days eight thru thirty. So a full month.

Comment

Working...
              X