Rebif Anti-Body???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebif Anti-Body???

So I went to a new neurologist and he had me get blood work done to see if I developed a Rebif anti-body. It came back well over 100.

He told me that my Rebif most likely is not working which explains why I am still have stiffness and weakness in my legs.

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for my Tecfidera to go through but Biogen doesn't see the form and my old neurologist said they faxed it.

So frustrating. Anyone on Rebif should get tested every 3 months for the Rebif Anti-body.

Hope this helps everyone on Rebif.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

I was on Rebif for about five and a half years. I was never tested for the Anti-Body, but based on an MRI my old neuro said that it did not appear to be working anymore. He said we needed to think about changing.

That was before I went to the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA. The new neuro said that there wasn't really a point in going from one high dose interferon to another.
    She put me on Tysabri. I have had five infusions so far and other than the needles I love it. Mext Time I see her I may mention BG-12. I am not jumping on any bandwagons for new meds.

When Gilenya came out I saw my neuro right after and tikd him "It's about time they came out with a pill so I can watch it for a few years."
    ** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Comment

Working...
    X