BG12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG12

I saw a year ago someone had posted they had been taking BG12 for about 2 years. They were doing a trial. I just wanted to see what anyone who did the trial tesing, for BG 12, thinks about it today. I have MS (optical nueritus) and thinking about switching to the BG12 but nervous. Been on Avonex but I really dont like it. Makes me feel awful.

Originally posted by zachblake View Post
    I saw a year ago someone had posted they had been taking BG12 for about 2 years. They were doing a trial. I just wanted to see what anyone who did the trial tesing, for BG 12, thinks about it today. I have MS (optical nueritus) and thinking about switching to the BG12 but nervous. Been on Avonex but I really dont like it. Makes me feel awful.
    I, too take Avonex, and it aggravates my psoriasis tremendously. I understand BG12 was originally FOR psoriasis, so I am seriously thinking of making the change. 2 pills a day over an IM weekly shot sounds good, too.

I should have researched this more before posting, but since I didn't, does anyone know if this particular drug does ANYTHING in regards to symptoms, unlike the DMDs we are currently taking? I realize the key is slowing progression, but it sure would be great if there was something else that could improve our quality of life in the meantime!
    Tawanda

Comment

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...2+trial&page=2

Comment

Working...
      X