Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from FL

Hi All
    Diagnosed with RRMS late in life..60. Threw me for a loop. Frustrated with things I use to do, lots of golf, that now are tough. Fatigue is a big issue as well as balance. Hope things get better. Jan. Fl

Welcome to MSWorld, Rainbow~ Sorry for the reason that you found yourself here, but we're glad you joined us! There are tons of support and information in each forum, so do your exploring and ask plenty of questions if need be. We're all here to help each other.

I was dx at age 50 and you'll find many people here diagnosed at a later ages. Many of us old timer's had symptoms for years before a proper dx. I know it's frustrating not being able to do what we did before. I used to run, hiked up mountains, helped build a house! But at least we were able to do what we could with ease for many wonderful years! That perspective has kept me sane.

Come back often to share more of your story. Again, welcome!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Rainbow and welcome to the board. I was diagnosed at 49 and it took me for a loop too. Hope you find this site as useful as I have. Take care Dale
      Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi Rainbow

Welcome Jan..glad you found us...there are a lot of us around that 'older' but may have been diagnosed for a while..
        Glad you found us!
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Welcome

Welcome Rainbow, I too am in my 50s although I was diagnosed at age 32. This disease can throw you for a loop and you have found a great place to be for support and amazing people. It's great knowing somebody out there knows what you're going through

Comment

Hello and Welcome Rainbow!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
            X