FDA approves Tecfidera/BG-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FELT IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO PLACE HERE

I WILL LET THE ALMIGHTY MS WORLD OVER-SEERS DO WITH MY POSTS AS THEY WISH.

REMEMBER...IT CAN'T RAIN ALL THE TIME.

I'M ALSO TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION ON BG-12/TECFIDERA REGARDING CLAIMS FROM PRODUCERS OF A NATURAL REMEDY AND A BIOLOGICAL MANUFACTURER OF A SIMILAR TREATMENT.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by durgastiger View Post
      I WILL LET THE ALMIGHTY MS WORLD OVER-SEERS DO WITH MY POSTS AS THEY WISH.

REMEMBER...IT CAN'T RAIN ALL THE TIME.

I'M ALSO TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION ON BG-12/TECFIDERA REGARDING CLAIMS FROM PRODUCERS OF A NATURAL REMEDY AND A BIOLOGICAL MANUFACTURER OF A SIMILAR TREATMENT.
      Would it be possible for you to not use all caps? It's hard to read, and comes across like yelling.

Comment

OOPS SORRY

I USE ALL CAPS FOR OUR BROTHERS & SISTERS WHO HAVE VISUAL DIFFICULTIES.
        I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

I have visual difficulties and it's hard for me to read. Some people have more difficulties than I do, however.

Comment

Thank you for wanting to be courteous but all caps is harder to read because all of the letters are big blocks that start to look alike. A lot of people with visual difficulties don't even read posts that are all caps because its just too hard. That means some people have been skipping your posts because they're too hard to read. Plus the part about all caps looking like shouting.

If you'd like to help people with visual difficulties just use regular upper and lower case and don't use fancy type or colors. People with visual difficulties very often already use some way to make the type bigger and easier to read so you don't even need to make it bigger. Just regular type gets you message across best.

Comment

Biogen representative on NPR this morning.

Biogen maker of Tecfidera was on NPR this morning. Tune in they usually replay their broadcasts throughout the day.

Meanwhile their stocks are pushing the $200.00 mark.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
              X