Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi everyone! I have been reading the message boards for awhile, but have never written anything. I come to the boards often just to read. It helps me feel a little better knowing that there are other people going thru what I go thru everyday and that maybe I am not loosing my mind. I

I was dx with MS and fibro in 2008. I am also bipolar, which doesn't help the situation at all. I struggle with severe pain daily and just in general feel bad. I have had 7Tysabri infusions and before that I was on Copaxone.

I just wanted to introduce myself because I may be posting sometimes. Everyone seems so nice on here and I could really use some friends who understand I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Jeni

Hi Jeni

Just wanted to say hello.... I too have been reading for awhile and just finally decided to do an intro.

Comment

Welcome Jeni. Hope you find yourself in good company here! It's an awesome support, whether giving it or receiving it.
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Hi, I was dx in 2002. I have only posted a couple of times but come to read posts too because it also makes me feel better knowing that others are dealing with the same problems. MSWorld has helped me a lot!
        dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Hi jeni, and welcome. Thanks for bringing you experience here. There is Tysabri thead here and a group. I've been on Tysabri for 6 years, hope it's been working well for you. Take care Dale
          Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hello and Welcome jen!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hello and welcome! It seems like there are a lot of newbies like myself. I like meeting new people!

Comment

Working...
              X