Introcuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introcuction

My name is Leslie and I don't want to give out my address. Anyway I have RRMS and I'm taking Copaxone. My mom died less than a month ago and I don't have a support network. I don't have a caregiver anymore so I'm just living life from day to day as that's the only thing I can do.

Hi Leslie and welcome to MSWorld! I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Was she your primary caregiver? Such a loss is so hard. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I think many of us with MS here can relate to your words of living life day to day. I imagine it's especially hard with grieving about your mom too. Be gentle with yourself at this time and know that we are here for you any time. There are a great many caring souls here.

Take care and stay in touch
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi and welcome,
      I'm also sorry about your loss.
      Write soon, Jules
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

H leslie, and welcome. Sorry for the loss of your mother. Please come here for support when you need it. Take care Dale
        Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hello and Welcome Leslie!

I'm so sorry for your loss!

If you contact your local MS society, they can help find you a caregiver. It's important that you have a local support system.

We're here for you! Feel free to browse through the forums, post questions, and join our chats.
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hello Leslie - so sorry for the loss of your Mother. Carole had a good suggestion in contacting your local MS chapter. It may be hard for you to reach out, but it could be very beneficial.

Bree

Comment

Hi Leslie, I'm very sorry for the loss of your Mom. I hope we can give you a bit (or a lot) of support when you need it.
              Jen
              RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
              "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Leslie, I am so sorry to here of the loss of you mom. I can only imagine what you must be feeling.

Please reach out to your local chapter to see what resources are available to you and stick around so that we all can get to know you better.

I can't wait to meet all my new friends here. It is great to have someplace where others may understand.

Comment

Working...
                X