TELLING YOU ABOUT ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TELLING YOU ABOUT ME

It is wonderful to have discovered not only this group again, but the ins-and-outs of using this message board which differs from the years before during which I met many buddies, some as far as the middle east! Formerly diagnosed in 2007, my MS is proving to be more active than before but I have not been faithfully doing the home exercises given me by the neuro-physiotherapist. Like many, I suppose that I have been in denial.

I have 2 kitties already 4 years old. I have always had this strong spirituality that keeps me afloat and myself stronger during those off times. One of my hopes is to become more of a published writer than I am now which is quite small.

I love to garden: herbs, veggies, flowers, you name it.
    Love creativity, good food, mystery novels and hockey!
    Not into $ but I sure like haunting the small boutiques and discovering treasures there.
    On this very welcomed message board, I look forward to making many new friends as well as to meeting some of the old buddies even though, with the different program, we may never know who the other is But that's no worry for, always remaining one in spirit, we plough through this together

Take gentle care of yourselves.
    CARAMEL

HI Caramel and welcome back. Thanks for bring your experience to the site. Will be watching for you posts. Take care Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Welcome back to MSWorld, Caramel! Not sure how long it's been since you were here last. There have been many changes, but one thing is consistent - and that's the remarkable, compassionate and helpful people that make up this MS community. Still us, fighting the battles together and holding each other up!

Go exploring and search through the new forums, ask questions and make comments - we welcome you back and hope you make lots of new friends

I love to garden too
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X