Have you heard of these supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you heard of these supplements?

I posted this under another tab but I think it may be getting overlooked by some.

Does anyone have any experience with these supplements?

Kali Phosphoricum is supposed to help with mental and intellectual faculties, anxiety, joint pain, headache, loss of memory and general weakness.

Gelsemium is supposed to help with dizziness, fatigue, muscular weakness, nerve pain, vertigo,blurred vision etc.

I recently read these are two things recommended for MS. As I am currently off DMDs to try and get pregnant soon, I'm looking to alternatives. If anyone has experience with these I'd love to hear about them (including dosing, etc).

Thanks!

You can find out plenty of information about these 2 botanicals on-line. I am being treated by a 'naturopath' and these have never entered into our conversations. There are plenty of vitamins and herbs that he does suggest that I use, but those 2 are not included in that group. I hope you find a doctor that knows about natural homeopathy as well as allopathic medicine to treat you. Please do not try to 'self diagnose' and 'self prescribe' any products sold over the internet, it could be dangerous. Good luck

Comment

Who said those things are recommended for MS? It seems like everybody with a supplement to sell says its "good for MS"! That doesn't mean it is. And all of the things you listed have all kinds of products that say exactly the same thing. Those are all pretty vague statements. Good grief even broccoli is good for all of those things!

There are NO supplements that replace a DMD. The next best thing is a good diet made of real food and no processed junk food. I think supplements can help us get vitamins and minerals when it isn't possible to eat enough food to get them that way. I personally am not going to eat a pound of kale everyday! But there are NO miracle supplements for MS. Now eat your broccoli.

Comment

I know, I'm not looking for a homeopathic recipe to trade my DMD for, but I can't get pregnant while on a DMD, so I'm trying to battle the symptoms as best I can. I also didn't just red on the internet and decide to go blindly. I talked to the homeopath here locally and we decided to try the gelsemium. I didn't think it worked UNTIL I went a few days without taking it, and the difference was HUGE.

So gelsemium it is, although with it already being in the high 80s here, I'm afraid I won't survive the summer. I've got an appointment with my neuro later this month so we will discuss then.

Comment

The naturopath that I consult has me on vitamin D 5000iu's 1x daily, vitamin C powder 2000 mg's 1 time daily, super B complex 1 x daily, Omega 3 up to 6 daily ( but I take 2 ) and a multivitamin (generic). i know there are other vitamins that can be hepful. If you are seeing a homeopath and he/she has some supplements that he/she recommends for you, no one on the site would be qualified to dispute this.
          By the way, folic acid, a B vitamin, is recommended for a healthy pregnancy. At least, that's what my wife told me. Good luck

Comment

I've been using Nature's Pearl. The muscadine grape is supposed to be good for inflammatory conditions. Too soon for me to tell. It works well for other things.
            The good thing is the supplement is pure grape seeds so is safe for you and baby but is a powerful antioxidant.
            Is this your first baby?
            Good luck!
            Will try to put a link in my profile.

Comment

Working...
            X