excersize video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excersize video?

I feel I am getting weaker and weaker and would like to do some gentle excersizes at home to help. Can anyone suggest a good excersize video to guide me?

I like Sit and Be Fit. Its free on PBS TV and you can video the shows to watch when you want. Or you can buy programs from their website. I like it because the shows are different every day so you don't get bored and stop exercising out of boredom. There are some stand up parts sometimes but if there are there's a sit down version too so it works for everybody.

Comment

Sit and Be Fit is often used, good suggestion!
      I know some people who tape it so they can use them any time.
      Be Well,
      Susan

Comment

I like Chair Dancing by Jody Stolove. There are aerobic, strength, stretching, and yoga DVD's and it's entirely seated. If the link isn't allowed,

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
        ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

MSActive Source also has a couple of DVD's available that are free to order from them.

One is an exercise video designed specifically for people with MS. They also have a Yoga DVD.

Here is the link to the exercise DVD, you can also take a little sneak peek on the site to see if it is something you would be interested in: http://www.msactivesource.com/ms-exe...nd-fitness.xml

Comment

Working...
          X