X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now approved in U.S. by FDA

http://www.biogenidec.com/PRESS_RELE...&ReqId=1801165

Comment

That's great news!! Now I wonder how long it will take to become available... My Neuro said he'd writem me a script as soon as it was available.

Comment

TLC-- Thank you for the infor. I will probably be going on it. I pray it is as good as everyones expectations. I will be one of the pioneers.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Tecfidera BG-12

Yeah! finally approved by the FDA. I called my doc reminding her of the fact that I want it AS SOON as possible. She says it will be May, but not quite sure of date. Hopefully as soon as possible.

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm345528.htm

Comment

One of the news stories said that Biogen is ready to make it available "within days". I'm not sure the insurance companies or pharmacies will be ready that fast but it should be soon.

Comment

It's out as of today!
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Full Tecfidera Prescribing Information

My dad is an M.D. who worked for the FDA for many years. He sent me a link with the full prescribing information for this drug. I have high hopes for it as I know many others do also. This is also posted under the thread entitled FDA Approves Tecfidera/BG-12 in the Medications & Treatments forum.

http://www.tecfidera.com/pdfs/full-p...nformation.pdf

Comment

jessiesmon- Thank you for the information.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

BG-12 Tecfidera Approved!

Co-pay, zero out of pocket. What will be the final verdict? Will they try to hit us hard? Will the CDC & FDA and Government step in to regulate the market. Will Share holders dictate what it will cost?

It will be interesting.

Will they have yummy dinners like MSlifelines have given us? Praying we won't jump ship for the drug they knew we were waiting for all along?

I'm sorry Copaxone! Sorry Rebif the dinners were delicious but this pill is worth far more then any auto injector, dinner or 0 out of pocket co-pay!

All these years Rebif and Copaxone never kept up with R&D . The made BIG profits, share-holders got rich and never sunk a dime into research all those years not a single idea?

Is it so surprising?

Thanks to all my fellow MSers who were with BG-12 from the beginning.

You are our Heroes.
                    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Tecfidera Availabilty Date...

Hi all...I called Biogen today and learned that Tecfidera will be released and available on April 2nd. All the best...

Comment

Tecfidera Availabilty Date

Hi all...I called Biogen today and learned that Tecfidera will be officially released and available in pharmacies on April 2, 2014. All the best...

Comment

AT LAST!

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Now the fight with the insurance company begins.

Comment

Working...
                          X