So Glad I'm Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Glad I'm Here

I rambled yesterday with anger and today is worse...barely walking with walker.
    This is just so you know who I am. I am 54 years old, happily married to a man who worries and cares for me. I was married when I was diagnosed and divorced because of my diagnosis.
    I have 2 wonderful sons. Ryan is 34 and is getting married on September 7th. John is 17 and will be a Sr next year. Time lapse in children....John is adopted, but we don't use that word. I also had a son Jerrod that died when he was 7 from a brain tumor. My other "children" are Clifford 8y Lab,
    Baxter 8yo white Schanauzer and Paddington 2yo Yorkie. We each have our own baby. We also have an African Grey named Lucy that runs the dogs and house. Talks very appropriate with conversation and non stop.
    I spent my life as a nurse, 35 years, Certified in Pediatrics and Certified in Physical Rehabilitation. Was working rehab when I was diagnosed which is why I pretty much had already diagnosed myself.
    I am blessed! I have a wonderful God and try to remember this daily. ~Deb

Hello, Pedinurse, and glad to welcome you to MS World.

Virginia

HSIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    "... take up [your] cross daily and follow me." (Luke 9:23)

Comment

Hi pedinurse, I'm glad your here too. Take care Dale
      Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Welcome, welcome Deb! You'll find some good and caring people here and we're happy you are amongst us!

We have other health care professionals on board here living with MS. If you haven't checked this out, we have a special forum for others in your field. http://msworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77 You might be interested in hearing their similar stories or suggestions.

Come back often to visit us
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X