I just had to have somewhere to speak..I'm sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences

Hi tinac, i am very new, so my post wont show up right away.
    Please do not blame yourself for the passing of your brother, A I see it, there was absolutely nothing you or anyone could have done.
    Grieving is a very normal thing that we must need to go through to be able to heal ourselves within.
    You have way too much on your plate for any one person to handle.
    You are very blessed that you have very strong family ties to help you not on pyhsciaclly ,but emotionally too.
    and its nice to have this forum to vent on, when you just know that no one else will understnad.
    Again wanted to offer condolences to you and your family,
    please continue to post and hang in there the best you can
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Never apologize for speaking here Tina!

Welcome to MSW. We are here for you to have a place to speak, no apologies needed. You deserve a place to feel like you can speak openly! Good gracious...most of us do not go through that much grief and loss in 10 years, let alone a few brief months, and it sounds as though you still have a bumpy road ahead of you. Please remember to take care of yourself. Many of us forget about this and when we have MS, it is important to recharge. It sounds like you have been forced to recharge a few times, but try not to let it get to that if you can (yes, I realize this is easier said than done!) Hang in there...my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Please come back as often as you like and/or need. Visit the chat room if you are feeling up to it. Some evenings it can really cheer a person up in the strangest ways. It is also a great place to meet others with MS in, believe it or not, similar situations. It may or may not be for you, but it can't hurt to check it out!

Wishing you and your family the best in these difficult times,
      Angela

Comment

Working...
      X