intimacy issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intimacy issues

So, I'm having some issues that so far aren't becoming huge issues, but are there none the less. And I have a feeling it could become a bigger issue in the future.

First of all. I think I'm having some psuedobulbar affect going on. I end up laughing like crazy when hubby is trying to get me in the mood. It's not funny, but I can't stop laughing. Poor guy understands that it's not him, I just can't help it. (he's seen it happen at other times and I have the random crying too) I'm guessing there is nothing I can do about it.

Second, Sometimes things are just kind of numb down there. So no matter how much effort is put in, there is nothing happening.

On the other hand... when things do go well. I get spasticity and clonus in my right leg after things are finished. I feel like an idiot with my leg twitching like a dog with an itch. lol!! And it can get pretty painful.

So, I don't know if I want advice, or just to get it out. Anyone go through anything like this? Any words of wisdom? We've been married 8 years. So, not newlyweds, and way beyond getting embarrassed. But, I worry that at some point this is going to be an issue.

I love sex but every time we do the do. I have a spasm right when in the middle of all the action then we have to stop.

Comment

Working...
    X