Hi im new and glad i found this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi im new and glad i found this

Hi my name is sarah. I just found you today. I was diagnosed in november2012. I think I am still in disbelife. I had all the symptoms for a year before a visit to an eye doctor in september started all the test. I had horrible vission, headachs,and stiff/dead legs. I ignored it all and made excuses for these things untill a basic eye checkcup showed severe swelling.

Well I now know this is multiple scleosis.I start my first treatment of tysabri on the 12th, I'm nervous for treatment And scared for the future. I'm glad to be part of a caring group of people on here. I hope to get to know a lot of you. Any fellow coloradians (I think that's what we are Called)

Sarah

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to MS World but sorry that you too have this disease. I am in Colorado also...there are many of us with MS here in Colorado. Some are out in the open with their disease, but I also know many that keep it quite private.

The benefit of the diagnosis is that you can now start to manage your MS. Over time you will get to know your MS, your body and triggers. It takes time. (please give yourself at least a year!) MS World has been such a great place for me to come and learn how others cope, tricks for managing the symptoms and sharing joy and hope as well as frustrations. It is a good place where you'll find others that understand.

Sarah, you can do this! It will be okay! (That what my hubby always tells me when I am having a freak out moment.). :-)

MGM

Comment

Hi sarah and welcome
      This site is great for information and support
      Your not alone

LeAnn

Comment

Sarah

You will be fine with Ty. I get #21 Friday, and it has been an easy process. It will become part of a routine.
        Everyone reacts differently to the drugs, so it is impossible to know your future.

You might be one of the ones who find Ty very helpful.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi Sarah, glad you found this site and welcome. Come around to find some understanding people. I'm also on Tysabri. Take care Dale
          Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

thank you

Thank you everyone for response And words of encouragment. I wish every one the best! Hopefully my tysabri treatments will go as well as others. Once againthank you! Hope to hear more sucess storys frm everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X