Coming to terms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny!!

Ha Ha! HellsBells1 that made me laught so much! Thank you for all those useful tips LOL I will keep them in mind

Heta78 Best of luck with the Therapist session on Thursday, I hope he/she helps you deal with everything this disease has brought to your table.

I have to say to everyone who has posted here on my thread that I feel very humbled to have met such really lovely and helpful people on this site. Without wanting to sound pathetic but I am really happy to have met (albeit virtually)and shared with you. Thank you for all your advice and support so far

Comment

Is there a morning you wake up and MS and where it might take you is not the first thing on your mind, or a night when you go to sleep and its not the last thing you think of?
      Hi KATK71, I can relate to the, not being able to turn off the thinking about MS morning noon and night. The unpredictability of this disease makes it almost impossible to do other wise. If you have good support, someone you can talk to about your fears, then that will help alot, you know what they say " a problem shared is a problem halved" just the physical act of venting can be a great release for you.
      MS World is a great place to learn, vent, ask questions of people who have been dealing with this for a very long time, I have found it invaluable

I am so glad you found this site, it makes things a little less scarey when you dont feel so alone.

Cheers
      Kathy
      2004 pos/MS 2006 Pos/MS also Pos/Crazy 14/01/2012 here we go againDx RRMS 21/06/2012

Comment

Working...
      X