Women on Flomax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women on Flomax?

Just wanted to know if there are any other women here who take flomax and do you have any side effects from it?

I took it for a few months a couple years ago. I don't think I had any side effects.

Comment

I take it. The only side effect, that I'm aware of, is that it can lower your BP, so you have to be careful when standing up quickly that you give your body a minute to regulate its BP, otherwise, you can feel lightheaded from the drop in BP.

Although I, personally, have absolutely no side effects from it, and it does help.

Comment

I am on it too, have been for about a year or so. I haven't had any side effects from it but since I am on several different meds, it would be hard tell anyway. Lol. I still have to self-cath 1-2 x a day but the urgency issue is better?

I went from just taking Tylenol occasionally to a whole cocktail or drugs.

Comment

Flomax for kidney stones...

I was put on this for kidney stones and I noticed right away how much it helped with all my bladder problems. I'm asking my doctor if he will prescribe it for me on a permanent basis. I did't really notice any side effects.

Comment

How does the flomax help your bladder? Does it help you to empty the bladder better?

Comment

Working...
            X