Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New & Diagnosed in Nov. 2012

Hello,
    I guess you can tell by my name I love rocks, tress and minerals. I also like scented herbal oils and to meditate.
    I am new to MS and thought it would be nice to see what others are doing about their MS.
    MS.Cure.Believe
    Diagnosed 11-11-12
    Multiple Sclerosis
    Syringomyelia, Syrnix
    Avonex user

welcome!
    I first read your name as rock, stress, minerals.
    I was trying to see the connection. LOL

Comment

Welcome

Hello rockstressminerals and glad you're joining us..you'll get answers to questions you may have from fellow MSers..and you can join in and help others..

Take care
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hello rockstressminerals! You explained your screen name but I still don't get it. You said you love tress. Tress means hair. Or do you mean you love trees? Trees I get.

What are you doing to treat your MS?

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD!!!

glad you found us!
          lots of friendly and helpful people here who would love to help and share with you.

for my MS, i take my meds to control symptoms, but no DMDs.
          i went off copaxone 2 yrs ago mainly because of financial reasons.

i try to exercise everyday to keep all the parts moving!
          i especially enjoy yoga, i usually work out on my Wii Fitness to do so. i find meditation very calming and beneficial.

be sure and check out The Wellness Room. you'll find several forums there that members discuss what they're doing to improve their lives.
          i'm especially partial to the Exerciser's Group in Basic Health (i get it rolling every thursday. feel free to jump in with us!!!

take care and God bless ya!
          "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Working...
          X