No announcement yet.

Sexual aggression, ladies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking it was premenopausal because I am 45 and Ty seems to have shoved me into either pere or full menopause.

I'm so glad I am not alone. The bad part is the fatigue keeps me from being able to act on the impulses with hubby unless he's home in the morning :-)

On a similar note, I began taking Ampyra again and I've now got an increased sex drive and vaginal tingling of a pleasant nature! Not necessarily complaining about any of this, it's just odd.

I know that I have a significant lesion in my left frontal lobe and I read somewhere that it could trigger inappropriate behavior. Better this than beating the crap out of strangers I guess!!
    Melissa Goerke
    [I]DX 7/2/10, Copaxone then Avonex, started Ty 9/13/11, JCV+ ended Ty 9/13, started Gilenya 12/13 Blood Pressure skyrocketed, started Tecifdera 4/5/14 - fatigue beyond bearable and symptoms became worse. Rituximab 8/8/14.....waiting for the miracle. I WANT MY TYSABRI BACK!!!

Comment

I THINK ABOUT SEX CONSTANTLY, I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED SEX BUT THE URGE HAS DOUBLED. I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEING RELATED TO MS THOUGH.

MY HUSBAND HASN'T TOUCHED ME PHYSICALLY SINCE I WAS DIGXD 4 YEARS AGO SO I AM HEARTBROKEN AND FRUSTRATED. WE ARE HAVING EXTREME MARITAL PROBLEMS AND I PLAN TO FILE FOR DIVORCE WHEN DISABILITY EVER COMES THROUGH.

I GO TO OUR GUEST ROOM OR BATHTUB AND SERVICE MYSELF, IT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE HUMAN TOUCH BUT I JUST CAN'T SLEEP SOMETIMES BECAUSE I CAN'T QUIT THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME.

Comment

sensory thing with me I think

Thanks for sharing this. I'm single and have MS.
        I think I have some odd sensory symptom. I have the urge to masturbate but don't really feel sexual. This might be an unusual MS sensory issue.

Originally posted by regi girl View Post
        I THINK ABOUT SEX CONSTANTLY, I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED SEX BUT THE URGE HAS DOUBLED. I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEING RELATED TO MS THOUGH.

MY HUSBAND HASN'T TOUCHED ME PHYSICALLY SINCE I WAS DIGXD 4 YEARS AGO SO I AM HEARTBROKEN AND FRUSTRATED. WE ARE HAVING EXTREME MARITAL PROBLEMS AND I PLAN TO FILE FOR DIVORCE WHEN DISABILITY EVER COMES THROUGH.

I GO TO OUR GUEST ROOM OR BATHTUB AND SERVICE MYSELF, IT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE HUMAN TOUCH BUT I JUST CAN'T SLEEP SOMETIMES BECAUSE I CAN'T QUIT THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME.

Comment

Carolinemf

Originally posted by CaroleL View Post
          I don't know if anyone else has these. I get vaginal spasms. Not that I'm complaining or anything, lol, but it is hard to explain.

I just wish my hubby had something penile spasms, or something. Just saying!

Hi. Thanks everyone for being so honest and frank with your experiences. I have been dealing with all the peculiarities associated with ms for 29 years now and until i started reading the posts on this site i had never spoken to anyone other than docs n my husband regarding it (and i am always conscious of not worrying him) I have always TRIED to think of myself as fortunate because except for 4 severe relapses i generally only experience minor symptoms. The latest problem that seems to have developed is similar to what each of you have been discussing here. If i become sexually aroused I ached internally and in the vaginal area. If it has been a while since last having sex it is more intense and can be VERY unpleasant. I had wondered if this was ms related but docs just seem to shrug off as unimportant. I have found that having regular , gentle intercourse with minimal fourplay lessens the discomfort.

Comment

Sexual aggression

Originally posted by Leeaura View Post
            This is definitely not a top I've found here before!

I'm a 48-yr old female. Have a fabulous marriage to the love-of-my life. He's 51 and we've been married for 26 years.

We've always had a great sex life but the last six months have been more like the sex we had as newlyweds. No idea what is happening to me but we are both loving it. I think about sex 24 hrs a day....almost like a teenage boy. Lol. The more often, the better. My husband laughs and says he can't keep up especially two to three times per night.

I don't have close friends that I can ask about this. I assumed that it had something to do w perimenopause and hormones.

Last night, I ran across a list of uncommon MS symptoms on another MS site. There was the sex thing lumped into emotional issues I think. I have more of the uncommon symptoms, than the common ones.

Definitely not looking to "fix" this symptom! Just interested to know if any other ladies have run into this situation?

I knew I wasn't the only one. I think and want sex all the time. It's just that my husband doesn't and that causes a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X