Hi again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again :)

I'm really an oldtimer from when the board began, but didn't post often, mostly lurked and learned. Unfortunately can't remember name/password or even the email I used to join way back when... So I had to re-register. My name is Kim and been dx with MS since 1997, I also have Fibromyalgia and degenerative disk disease. Been on disability since 2007. I'm recently divorced, will be moving back to my hometown next month and hoping to reconnect with some MS friends here.

Hi Kim

welcome back..I've been around since early 2000..but when they redid the website it wiped all my former years and posts clean...I hope you're able to reconnect with some of the 'oldtimers'...I'm sure you ran into Jazzgirl...she has a hospitalization and hasn't been back for a while....

Hope your move goes smoothly and welcome back!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

WELCOME BACK KIM! Glad you rejoined! I am wishing you well with your" new life". Good luck with your move!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Kim....I have been away for a long time also, and all my posts and info was wiped out too. I've been around since 2004 when I was searching hard for support, understanding and a dx. Now I am still undxed, but at peace with it. Once again I needed to end my isolation and reach out to others. I also have fibromyalgia.

Following a divorce, I am sure you can use some kind, supportive friends, many who can relate, and a feeling of filling the "hole" left by the loss of companionship and someone to talk to. Just reaching out will help you not fall into the possible temptation of isolation and sadness. i hope you feel some emotional fulfillment through the great people who post here on the board. There are some wonderful people here who will go out of their way to show compassion, friendship, information, humor...it has helped me a great deal!
        Crystal

Success is a journey, not a destination

Comment

Kim, welcome back. Hope you can hookup with some old friends and make new ones. Dale
          Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hey Kim !! I'm also a lurker who posts from time-to-time.

Comment

Working...
            X