Well hear it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hear it is

My started 1996 after all the test made it official.
    In 2011 I was told I have Primary Progressive MS
    Have problems in left leg being weak.A lot of different drugs were tryed most did not work.My bother and daughter both have MS. Two cousins both died from compilations of MS.
    In 2012 I had my left hand cut off. My Doctor who worked in a wore camp meant me at hospital with a local surgeon and both worked 9 hours an my hand was back on and worked great . i have been married 23 years. that about it.

Hi dennismc2~ Wow! I'm sorry to hear about you hand. What happened? Guess you've been through a lot already - whew! So, are you still able to work?

I hear a lot about MS and the genetic connection. It has hit your family hard, hasn't it? Me? I'm the only one my elderly folks tell me - as far back thru their memories of their families long gone.

Glad you are here to share with us and welcome!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

welcome dennismc2

I have to say wow too..WOW! you've been through alot!..I hope the Docs come up with a med that works for you too..

Take care and come back often
      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
      X