Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

I am so glad that I found this site! I was actually looking for resources to find a local dog trainer in the Kutztown,Pa. area that volunteers his time to train dogs to be therapy/companion dogs. I had a wonderful trainer who I just found out was in a terrible accident & is unable to train my 7mo.old Lab mix. Very sad he is kind soul that volunteered his skills for MS patients at Lehigh Valley Neurology Group where I have been treated for 15yrs. I am on total disibilty, so I have a very limited income. If anyone out there knows someone in this area please let me know I lost my companion "Raven" about 18mo.ago. I still miss him so much, he took a piece of my heart with him when he passed, he was 11yr.old. As you might have noticed I am an animal lover! Such unconditional love!
    I am going to have to close already, been a long day,I'm pretty tired. But I'll be back, can't wait! Good-nite everyone & God bless.

Katydid, just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the site. I used to have companion dog and I miss him too. Lots of good people here. Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

WELCOME KATYDID418!!!!!! so glad that you found this! I'm not sure if I can answer any of your questions, but I am happy you that you found us! I am in the other corner of the state a little south of Lake Erie.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Katy - I'm sorry about losing your dog Raven. I lost my Black Lab "Clover" in July and I miss her terribly!

My other Lab is not an official therapy dog, but he is such a help to me! Sometimes, I'll ask him "come help" and he's right where I can put a hand on him to help with my balance.

Have you tried contacting "Canine Companions for Independence?"

Comment

Working...
        X