NEED HELP-LOOKING FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR IN MICHIGAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED HELP-LOOKING FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR IN MICHIGAN

Hi to anyone reading! I have RRMS for 10 years now. Also have spinal tumor-benign, but inoperable, causes many pain problems-my spine is also "twisted" in the mid thoracic region and again surgery too dangerous. My primary M.D. started me on pain management years ago which allows me to be able to do some physical activity and keeps my pain level at an acceptable level. My primary became ill and left his practice before being able to refer me out to a doctor that could handle this.

I don't know about many of you that use pain management, but, many doctors won't touch that area--suddenly you are viewed with more skepticism (which is really sad). I was a nurse for over 20 years before all this happened, and I know first hand how many in the medical field just SEE that patients are on pain management and the eyes roll and they get a different bedside manner which is wrong.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any Michigan Pain Doctors in the Plymouth-Canton----or anywhere from Ann Arbor through Livonia area, like Plymouth, Canton, Westland, Garden City, Dearborn Hts, Dearborn???????????

I am with someone now, however, he has said some contradictions with my treatment and we have had to go to him every 2 to 4 weeks which is taking a toll on me. He isn't the most compassionate person and I think I could do much better. I do not know a better place to ask than amongst people who many of you probably have experience in what I am talking about. Your help is needed and so appreciated. Hope you can help me.........Thank You, Cabala

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
Working...
X