Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTRODUCING MSEVENINGPROGRAMMER

HELLO EVERYONE,

My name is Tim & I am a Chicago Bulls fan who lives, works, and plays in Philadelphia!

I am also a Social Worker for people with Physical Disabilities, a son of a lovely mother with Transverse Myelitis (possibly a MS Diagnosis), & a guy with serious Soda drinking issues (My name is Tim and I'm a sodaholic). Hahaha.

I'd love to get to know you all and hear your stories especially if you live in the Greater Delaware Valley.

Oh and by the way...Happy Belated New Years to Your & Yours!

Hi Tim and Welcome to MSWorld

I am also a Social Worker for people with Physical Disabilities
    What a fullfilling line of work and probably difficult

My name is Tim and I'm a sodaholic
    lol

I was once a sodaholic...until I finally realized how unhealthy it was Now I am a wateraholic (100oz a day)

a son of a lovely mother with Transverse Myelitis (possibly a MS Diagnosis)
    Is it your mother's health that brings you to MSWorld?
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

REPLY TO SNOOPY

HI SNOOPY,

THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING TO MS WORLD. TO BE FRANK MY PURPOSE ON THIS WEBSITE IS TWO-FOLD. 1 REASON IS I HOPE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PEOPLE DEALING WITH MS. THE 2ND REASON IS TO RAISE AND BE EDUCATED MYSELF REGARDING THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE WITH MS.

BY THE WAY SNOOPY...TELL CHARLIE BROWN TO KEEP KICKING THAT FOOTBALL

Comment

Hi Tim,
        I'm Jerry from King of Prussia. Sorry to meet you on this board but it is what it is. Glad to have you here. Make good us of the information and bring some good info, when you have it. Maybe we'll meet in person, sometime. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X