Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss

hi
    where do i start. I am 28 years old and let's just say 2011 was not my year. I was diagnosed last year and i also had a relapse in the same year.
    I have been on avonex for some months now and so far so good. I do hate needles but you know that saying about lemons and lemonades.
    It's not easy but I am trying to make the best of life.

Hi Nafisa glad you are here. Sounds like you keeping a good attitude. MS can be difficult to deal with at times and when I hit the wall it helps me to come here. Hope to see you here often. Be well Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Welcome Nafisa: Sorry 2011 was so rough. I am glad the Avonex is working for you. Happy you found MSWorld. Please join in our message boards and chats. I hope that 2013 will be a good year for you and that the Avonex continues to work.

Best wishes
      Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Keep Going With The Avonex Pen & Your Loves.

Love Changes Everything.

I am new to MS.
        15 shots of Avonex Pen so far. Chills only as a side effect...but they subside. Last 2 shots, no side effects.

Walking, but no driving for now.
        Am a very young 65.

Looking for love again after 38 years of marriage.

2 beautiful children. 2 beautiful grandchildren.

I am in NJ. My children are in Pitts.]

Jordan (A very nice Jewish loving man)

Originally posted by Nafisa View Post
        hi
        where do i start. I am 28 years old and let's just say 2011 was not my year. I was diagnosed last year and i also had a relapse in the same year.
        I have been on avonex for some months now and so far so good. I do hate needles but you know that saying about lemons and lemonades.
        It's not easy but I am trying to make the best of life.

Comment

Working...
        X